Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Everyone Loves a Sale


So I'm sure I"m the last one to tell you all this, but MODCLOTH IS HAVING THEIR HUGE SALE . If you couldn't tell by the absurd size of the print, I'm pretty excited. I absolutely love modcloth's stuff, but I apparently have expensive take because everything I want is out of my budget. Sometimes we just have to face the facts. It is very hard to be a college student with a limited budget and look fabulous in all the new stuff. I'm really trying this year to budget my money so I can save something for my hopeful stay in London next semester. I personally think I've been doing pretty well not spending on a whim. What really saved me was only purchasing on sale items. Welcome modcloth's last hurrah sale! I only bought like five things, but I love them all and can't wait 'til they get here. I'll be sure to share if everything works out.

So get your butts into gear and go check out the sale! Things are selling out fast so there's not a moment to lose. Quick! To the time machine...or modcloth.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com