Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birchbox

Thanks to Rachel  over at Rachel Phipps, my eyes have been open to a whole new world. She recently did a post on something called Glossybox. I immediately went to check it out. Glossybox is a company in the UK that sends out about five beauty products a month for you to try at home. My interests were piqued, but as I started to scope around the site, it said that they couldn't ship to the states. Total and complete sad face from my side. Luckily, someone on the site said that Glossybox wasn't necessary for Americans because we have Birchbox. I had never heard of this either so I had to go check it out. Oh my god, I was so happy with what I found! It was exactly the same as Glossybox and it actually cost the same. I was afraid that since it cost 10 pounds over there it would cost like 15 bucks over here. Nope! It is only $10 a month for 4 to 5 different high-end beauty products that are sent to your house without shipping charges. I am so excited. I ordered mine and should be here around the tenth of June and I cannot wait. I've been in situations where I've spent more than 10 on a tube of mascara that I end up hating and have to throw away. If I'm going to spend that money, I might as well get 5 things that I can try. I'll have to let you know how it all goes down when my package gets here, but I'll be waiting at the window like a sad puppy until it does!

1 comments:

oomph. said...

this sounds great. there's also another one i heard of which is $29 + shipping (4 tubes/year), but looks like it includes well over 4-5 products.
http://testtube.newbeauty.com/
enjoy your products!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com