Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Official Post!!!

Hello blogosphere! Carly here about five years behind the blogging "fad," but I wouldn't have it any other way. Instead of following the rest of the world, I want this blog to be a place where I can relax and hopefully it will help me reorganize my life. I just finished my sophomore year at Clark University so I'll have a lot of time to complete everything I want to do during the summer. Since I will want to continue to post, I'll have to come up with new and exciting things in my life. This first post is short just because it is late, and I wanted to start on Sunday, but really couldn't wait. When I get used to the whole format of these posts, I think I'll come up with weekly structure that should be fun and interesting for all. Please feel free to comment and I look forward to hearing from any and all who have any advice for starting or formatting a blog since I'm kind of learning as I go.
And with that, good night everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com