Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Obsessed!: Bath Time


I don't care if you're 5 or 85. Everyone loves a good bath. Bath tubs are one of my biggest loves. I don't think I realized how much I missed them until I started going to school far away from my large tub at my Dad's house. Lo and behold! I have a new tub in my flat in London. I've only been here two weeks and I have had three baths. I think I might be in heaven. There's something about sliding into a steamy hot bath and curling up with a water bottle (or glass of wine) and a nice book and just lying there for a good soak. The bathtub here is pretty long so I can comfortably fit with my back reclined. Last night, instead of going to the club with everyone else (we'll talk about that later) I decided to treat myself to a little bath time. I stopped by Lush on Thursday on my way home from work and picked up a luscious bath bomb to try. I ended up getting the cheapest just so I can see what it was like. It was absolutely fabulous. I decided to go with the Space Girl Bath Bomb and it was really lovely. It turned a water this pretty lilac-y color and I had little sparkles floating everywhere. I felt like a right little princess. I'm definitely going back to try all of the different bombs/melts that Lush has. I also brought my Nook into the bath so I could get some reading done. It's just so nice to have a time where you can really just focus on yourself without having to worry about the rest of the world. So go ahead and grab a good book and slip into the warmth of the water. Open your pores up and invite the relaxation. Just make sure you have enough drinking water to stay hydrated and don't fall asleep and drown (it's a worry of mine). Let's go girls. It's bath time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com