Monday, May 7, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder... Right?

Sorry for the bit of the silence on the blog. I've been back in the States for a week now, and I'm just trying to make sure I get reorganized before this summer gets away from me and I'm surrounded by both material things as well as summer goals that are never achieved. I'm hoping to hop back on a more "regular" blogging schedule, but we shall have to wait and see if I become more inspired these next few months. So bear with me. I'm planning on finishing documenting my travels (Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice) as well as some other lighter posts. I've never been much for New Year's Resolutions, but I'm thinking about writing out a few summer resolutions to see if I can keep to any of them. So until next time friends! I promise it won't be more than a week until our paths cross. So are the days of our lives.... You know. That sort of thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com