Monday, May 7, 2012

My Week Through Pictures

See! I told you that you wouldn't have to wait another week to hear from me. Ever since I got back I seem to have been very determined to actually do something with me time. I've always been a sort of lazy procrastinator to put it mildly. My first morning back, I woke up at 6 am and immediately started doing laundry and organizing my luggage. Along this resolve, I've decided to take at least one picture every day. So far this week, I've been successful. I also decided to get back on Instagram (my name's framedpersonality if you want to follow along!) and have been having a lot of fun looking back at my week through various little pictures. I usually don't do the most exciting things, but that's my life and I feel we need to document the little things to get some retrospect. So I think I'll do a good job at keeping this up and you can look forward to more crappy iPhone photos in the future!

photo51  photo52-1
photo53  photo54

A) It's almost summer time, which means my crafty bones are shaking. I'll let you know if this actually gets started/finished. (has anyone out there attempted punch needle and if so, any pointers?) B) Owl met a new friend in Austin's car C) New shade of lipstick that I'm super in love with D) My Swedish Embroidery afghan that I started last summer is almost done! So excited to show you guys the finished product.

photo55  photo56
photo57  photo58

A) Listening to probably the best song ever sung in the car B) Saying "Hi" to Katie's horse Derby C) Eating a Bleu and Pear salad at Tomato Pie Cafe. It's so good to be back in Lititz D) Going with Katie and Maxine to See Madama Butterfly in Lancaster.

photo60  photo61
photo62  photo63

A) Grabbing a beer with my Pops at Annie Bailey's on First Friday in Lancaster B) Zoe's artwork at her school's cute little art show. Love the bright colors! C) Lily's contribution to the show. She painted Harry Potter and his broom stick D) Chicken lasagna with fried parsnips on top at Ma(i)son.

photo66  photo65

A) Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo B) The girls reading while waiting for their dance recital to start. Zoe's got  Hop on Pop while Lily's reading The Adventures of Luke Skywalker 


579020_3382198306895_1027565561_32991617_741460077_n


So that was my week. In retrospect a lot of stuff happened. I got to spend a lot of time with my littlest sisters and got to see them tap to "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" which was just a lot of fun. After their recital, I went out with my sister and a few friends to see The Avengers, which by the way, was pretty kick ass. I walked out of there super pumped and felt like I was a superhero. Luckily I realized I wasn't before I did anything reckless. That would have been bad... Hope everyone else had a great week!

2 comments:

austin said...

my favorite part is that it looks like george and owl are in baby bjorns

Carly said...

They're too small to be let out alone!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com