Friday, May 18, 2012

My Week Through Pictures Continues

Phew! What a week. I think I'm going to need some time to get my summer schedule ironed to see where regular blog posts will appear. I actually meant for this to post on Tuesday, but I've just been so tired. My body just needs to adjust to the whole going to bed early/waking up at 6 routine. Once it does though, I should be all set. Today is my day off so I slept in (until 9 whoohoo) and need to do some things around the house. Here was my week through pictures. Note: I've only done up to last Tuesday and will hopefully have this present week to post on next Tuesday. Just bear with me.

photo70 photo71
photo72 photo73

A) New package from ELF. Always love new makeup. B) Having some down time to actually paint my nails. C) Finishing getting ready for the Red Hot Chili Pepper's concert with my rock star eyes. D) The less glamorous side of being Carly B.; throwing away weeds 'n' things at the local garden dump.

photo74 photo75
photo76 photo77

A) Celebrating Mother's Day early with Julie and ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's. B) Dress worn to visit the g-ma on Mother's Day in Chambersburg, PA. C) BIGGEST NEWS EVER!!!!! While visiting my grandparents, I told them about my new obsession with records and my grandfather just happens to have an extra portable turntable that he just gave to me!!! He also gave me a whole bunch of his old records to play on it. I am seriously in heaven. I'll probably do a whole post on it soon because I'm so excited. Seriously!? Simon & Garfunkel originals??? D) Katie and I breaking it down to our new obsession Big Time Rush. It is true. There are times when we definitely have questionable taste in music.

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and a wonderful Mother's Day. I've got some more posts lined up that I need to work on today, but then I should be back on track. 

1 comments:

Amanda said...

All the record player dreamz came trueeeeeee

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com