Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm Back!



Sorry about the super long hiatus. After getting back from abroad I decided to spend most of my time with my friends and family at home and less time on the computer blogging. My summer flew by as I'm sure everyone's did and I'm back in Worcester to finish off my undergraduate career (yikes!). There are going to be a lot of changes happening in my very near future so I thought it would be fun to document them in one cohesive place. Maybe then people will share their similar woes about what the future might hold for all of us. Grad School? Work? Travel? There are just too many questions out there that only we can answer for ourselves. I'll soon have better posts to get back in the swing of things, and will hopefully publish posts everyday...ok, it'll probably be more like every other day since I apparently don't have much discipline when it comes to posting. This was more to let everyone know that I am alive and have a lot of things I would love to share about my past, present, and future. I'm so excited to be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com