Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm Obsessed!; Lloyd Grossman Sauces


So my time in London is winding down. I just had two finals today and my last tomorrow, and I leave for Amsterdam early Thursday morning! I thought I would share one of the domestic joys of living and eating in London. Introducing Loyd Grosman's pasta sauce! Obviously pasta is cheap and fills you up quickly so a lot of times it's the easiest choice for dinner. Loyd takes your pasta woes up a notch. I did some wikipedia research and apparently he's like the UK's version of Paul Newman minus the whole gorgeous movie star from the 60s vibe Paul has. He's a bit of a foody and there's a whole line of different Grossman edibles. Amanda and I really love Loyd and we have this whole schtick where he sounds a bit like a Jewish/Italian Used Car Salesman just to express our love. "Hi, I'm Loyd Grossman, and if you're looking for the best sauce to come from a bald man, then look no further!" That kind of thing. It's delicious and a lot of fun to talk about. I'm certainly going to miss this lovely man in my grocery stores.

1 comments:

Nika said...

WHAT a lovely man I mean really!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com