Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sorry for the Hiatus

Amanda and I in Barcelona!
Hey guys, sorry for the little hiatus I've taken on here. I've just been traveling the world and, you know, doing the usual. I'll try to get on a better schedule where I'll write before I go to sleep, but don't hold me to it. Right now I'm lying down on my bed in our apartment in Paris, but within the last week alone I've slept in both Amsterdam and Barcelona. I'll be sure to tell everyone about it so I can catch you all up on my going-ons. I think I'll first have to do a little recap on my trip to Germany a few weeks ago before I can really get into the swing of things. So bear with me while I try to sort through all of this craziness. I'll get back to you with some travel posts as well some regular item of the day sort of things. Thanks and I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com