Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Chanukah!


Hello everyone and happy first night of Chanukah! I went over to my dad's house to celebrate with my sisters and step-mom and it was a lot of fun. Lighting the candles and saying the prayers has the equal amount of magic as seeing a lighted Christmas tree for the first time ever year. It's a lot of fun opening presents with five-year-olds since they are just so excited about everything. Zoe got a Barbie hair salon and Lily got a Fur Real Dog named Cookie. Cookie kind of creeps me out, but she's in heaven since she's probably realized that my father would never allow a dog. I gave them some board games: Sorry and a Scooby Doo version of Trouble. Katie opened up a preppy present of a Vineyard Vines polo that she loves. Lastly, this year I broke down and asked for a Nook, and tonight I got it!!! I didn't need anything special so I just got the Simple Touch so I would be able to read while across the pond. It's currently charging and I can't wait to play with it. This night just kicks off the holidays off for me and I wish everyone the best end of a year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com