Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm Obsessed!: Pop-Secret Homestyle


Popcorn!!!! I feel like my entire life, I've been looking for the perfect microwavable popcorn. Something that blended the right amount of butter, salt, and crispness. See, I don't like sweet popcorn unless it's kettle corn at a fair because Orville just makes me sick. I'm definitely one of those girls who prefers the salty to the sweet. By luck, my mother picked up a box of this because it was on sale and I've been hooked ever since. Since I came up to New England, I've been telling anyone who will listen and stuff this gloriousness down their throat if they don't believe me. This popcorn has the right amount of salt so that you can taste it, but It doesn't feel like your tongue's being burned off from the NaCl. Not gonna lie, there have been many times (including today) that instead of bracing the cold and getting out to get food, I've eaten a bag of this as a meal. When Amanda and I get together, we will go through bags of this at a time (our record has been 4 in one sitting). Seriously, go out there and get your hands on this. Just make sure it's Homestyle, or you may be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com