Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home

Home, where my thought's escaping
Home, where my music's playing
Home, where my love lies waiting
Silently for me


It feels so great to be home. I love the college life, but sometimes it just feels nice to go back to your childhood filled with a place of warm and love. Since I'm not in New England for the holidays, I never really decorated my room. After driving for six hours home to Pennsylvania, it felt so inviting to walk in to the Christmas tree all lit up and decorated as the presents laid scattered around the bottom. Apparently we take this holiday magic for granted because my younger sister didn't seem to feel anything. Ah well. In due time she'll leave for school and she'll miss the cozy comfort of home. I got to sleep in my antique full bed last night which was luxurious! Right now I'm just chilling and getting somethings done (like blog writing) to prepare for the holidays. What I should be doing is unpacking all of school stuff so I can turn around and pack everything back up in time to go to the UK. Argh! I'm like freaking out with so much to do in very little time to do it. I'll be back soon with a few posts I have in mind, but right now there are more important things to take care of. Aka: my mother left a quarter of a tub worth of Toll House Cookie dough in the fridge and it is just calling my name (I'm a bit of a stereotype).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com