Monday, December 12, 2011

A Love Letter to Neil Patrick Harris

source

Dear Neil,

It is no secret that a majority of the world population is in love with you, but I cannot watch back-to-back episodes of How I Met Your Mother without expressing my gratitude. In simplistic terms, it comes down to your face and sense of humor. No one in their right mind would ever say no to those eyes! Whenever my aged parents refer to you as Dougie Houser I quickly defend your right as an individualized and grown up human being. It seems like you've always been there, although it's relatively recent that you majorly resurfaced in Hollywood. Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog will make you laugh and cry, and his role in the Harold and Kumar movies is just awe-inspiring. It is your role as Barney Stinson that puts you on the top of my list. You're just the simply brosky with a heart of gold that makes every episode legen(wait for it)dary. While being this believable character, you still manage to have the cutest family ever. I'm sure you've seen their Halloween Portrait from this year already, but it's too adorable to only see once. It is so obvious that you and your husband are so happy with your children. Instead of feeling disdain towards you for not being of the same orientation as me so that we will never be together, I'm just happy for you. Keep up the tremendous work, and never change who you are.

Love,
Carly

P.S.- And if we ever meet in person, I would like to apologize if I call you NPH instead of Neil or Neil Patrick Harris, but I'm sure you'll understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com