Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Obsessed: The League


This is one of those posts where I think there might be too many things that I'm obsessing about to put them all into words. I started watching The League last year on Netflix just because it looked fun, and I'm never on top of things enough to catch it on the actual TV. Let's be frank shall we. I like football which might not be a big deal, but I feel like I'm a slight anomaly because I prefer college football to the NFL. I'll watch a pro  game if I'm with people, but I really don't have a team that I really support. I also have no idea how fantasy football works. I think this combination initially turned me off The League since it is really all about a group of friends and how they deal with their fantasy league. It's not necessarily the football that intrigues me (although there are a ton of cameos made by actual players), it's the one liners and characters. Every single person shines.Taco, Andre, Ruxin, Kevin, Jenny, and Pete instantly pull you in to their little screwed up world where the only thing that matters, is winning. Whether or not you like football, you have got to check this out. Way to go FX for making another hilarious comedy. The third seasons was just put up on Netflix and well worth a looksie. Let me know what you think. Have you experienced The League?


theleague2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com