Monday, October 15, 2012

Let's Get Nailed: Clark Cougars

DSC00008

So this weeks nails were something a little different for me. I got these nail wraps in a Birchbox delivery last year and I never got around to using them. They kind of intimidated me because I thought I would only get one chance to get them lined up. It was quite nice that there was no drying time, but I don't know if these were old, or just bad quality, but they kept falling apart. I eventually got it, but wasted a few "stickers" so I had to paint my middle nail, but I like the effect. I chose OPI's Woka! Woka! (Muppets!) for the red and the nail wraps are from Incoco (probably in Zebra). As soon as I picked the dark red, I knew I was getting into cougar territory. There's just something about the combination of animal print and deep red that makes me think of middle age women wearing clothes that are much to young for them. This also fit into my personal life. I may not be a woman sucking back cosmos at 8:00 in the morning, but I am a Clark Cougar. It might be the lamest mascot ever especially since I have yet to see an actual cougar in Worcester. All lies!!! I'm very much for us changing our name to the Fighting Freuds, but that's not going to happen in my college career. Our colors are also red and white so this was perfect. Showing a bit of school pride and supporting dating awareness for women in their 50s. My nails made me feel quite frisky I can tell you.

DSC00009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com