Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin!

This is the cornerstone of our friendship

I just wanted to give a little shout out to my bestest friend in the whole wide world: Austin. It's her birthday today and this little lady is turning 21 today. I'm super bummed I can't be there to celebrate with her since I'm hundreds of miles away. I take comfort knowing that she's surrounded herself with friends who will make sure she has the greatest day in existence!


She knows this, but I'm extremely jealous that her birthday is on the 5th. For you history buffs out there, you'll recognize this date as the anniversary of the Boston Massacre which is pretty cool. And, this is the bigger event, it is the anniversary of the day John Belushi died. I'm such a huge Belushi fan and that she has this connection and I don't kind of upsets me. So now you know a bit more about today's history.


I hope you had a good day girl. When I get back, and we're both 21 of course, we will have to go out and properly celebrate. It's going to be the best reunion ever! And Katherine is invited in on all of these shenanigans! It's so nice to have such good friends waiting for you back home...even if we did start such friendships under unconventional means. Austin, this song's for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com