Friday, March 2, 2012

Lush Review: Butter Ball Bath Bomb


It's really no secret that I am completely infatuated with Lush cosmetics. Since I've recently been spending money that I don't necessarily have there, I thought I would let everyone in on some of my favorite products. What better way to start off on than with a bath bomb? For Valentines Day, my family lovingly surprised me with a Lush care package which included a gift card and the Truly Scrumptious gift box. My plan is to go through all the bits and bobs starting with this gift. So ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Butter Ball Bomb. It may not look like much, but it was love at first fizzle. It has a nice light Vanilla smell which is all sorts of lovely, but not this bomb's crowning jewel. It's infused with little globules of cocoa butter that are released as the Bomb dissolves. They stay separated from the water (the whole water and oil thing) so you can scoop them up in your hands and rub them into your skin. Oh My Goodness. My skin felt like it was licked by God (assuming that means super silky smooth). It was just so soft and luxurious that I never wanted my bath to end. To be frank I went back to Lush the next day and bought myself another one. It was just so nice to have a reliable product that could be used whether I was happy, sad, or angry to give me the best bathing experience. If you couldn't tell, I highly recommend this ballistic. Has anybody out there tried it and had similar celestial experiences? Or maybe you had the exact opposite. I'd be interested to know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com