Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update: What's Going On

What's Going On by Marvin Gaye on Grooveshark

Sorry for the brief absence but that art fair took a lot out of me. It was so much fun and we did really, really well. We're hoping to move up to bigger and better galleries where some of our higher-priced artists. We also moved into an actual gallery space on Old Street. I really love it. I was a bit afraid it would be a little too industrial since we were hoping to go for a stream-lined look. It's actually very cozy. There's a couch, and a rug, and wood floors, and a rustic table. There's also a lot of light which is great for days like today where the sun finally came out to shine it's face. It's still not as warm as back home (80 degrees!) but it's slowly getting there. I was in such a good mood that on the way home I stopped by this little boutique that's right by our apartment and bought a few skirts so that I can get spring-time ready.

I probably should be packing instead of writing this little update, but there's always more time later! I'm starting to get really excited because tomorrow I leave for Germany! I'm meeting up with my step-mom Julie after she's been working there all week and we're going to spend the weekend frolicking around Baden-Baden. I'm expecting a happy atmosphere, good beer, and a lot of amazing food that will probably contain words that have "nitzel" in them or foods that start with "sp." Either way I can't wait. She told me to pack a swimsuit so it sounds like we might get some swimming/spa-ing in before my little holiday is over. Has anyone else been to the Baden region? Again, I love London, but it will be so great to have a little time away.

And next week is my birthday!!! I always get excited and this year I feel like I might actually have a little party which is a pretty big step for me. Parties usually make me anxious since I usually spend the entire time worrying if people are having a good time. Not this year. I'm just going to worry about myself and let them deal with their own amusement. I'll definitely have to keep you posted (maybe even some pictures). I might do another post, but if I don't, I hope you have a good weekend (I know I will!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com