Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Item of the Day: Super Man


Today's item is pretty wonderful and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. My sister and I have this pretty huge love of knee high socks especially ones with wacky patterns. In high school gym class they were my way of silently rebelling the awful white and black uniforms we were forced to wear. Maybe if I had these I would be encouraged to run so that I could have my capes rush through the wind. Little known fact about me: I'm a pretty huge Superman fan. I just love how he's not a real person and he doesn't make sense but he still kicks some major tale. I was/am still obsessed with that 90s television show Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. It used to be on every morning on TBS and my family would all gather wrong to watch the super foxy Dean Cain don the spandex and take flight after a very young Teri Hatcher.I then discovered that it was on Netflix during my Sophomore year and had to watch it all over again. I can't recommend it enough! I don't really care if they're for men, I want these socks.

Don't Jump! Okay. Jump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com