Thursday, March 1, 2012

Item of the Day

Tea Sub

I thought that this might be just a way of sharing the various things on the internet that I've seen and subsequently want immediately. I'm trying to justify this as something different than an I'm Obsessed! post, and I think I've got it. When I'm obsessed with something, I constantly go back to it daily. This is more for something that I see and fancy. What better way to start than with this adorable tea infuser? I've been in tea heaven while living in London. Even the teabag tea tastes better than the stuff at home. Ideally this would be used in my beautiful future town house in the throws of Hackney. How could you have this and not smile? I love the Beatles, I love tea, and I love this. We all live in a...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com