Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Actually My Birthday!

Yep, I turn 21 today. Well in Great Britain at least. I guess at home I'm still 20. But it's so nice to start off the day with a surprise visit from some new friends. That's one of the greatest things about studying abroad I feel; meeting new people/friends. I've already eating 1/4 of a chocolate cake and will have the rest for breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow. I know I need to do some catch up of my weekend, but I'll save that for a day when I'm not celebrating. Today was good though, I went back two my new office at work and spent some time in the glorious sunshine. Amanda and I then went to go see Jersey Boys which was surprisingly better than I had expected. I'm sorry if I gave it any flack because it was thoroughly entertaining and the music is still running through my head. Seriously Ryan Molloy's voice was spot on for Frankie Valli. What a pleasant treat to start off what will hopefully be a wonderful day. I'll be sure to post more about my Germany trip later. I hope everyone has a great of a day that I think I'm about to have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com